- Salary: Up to $24/hour depending on experience.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Location: 629 20th Ave SE, Minot, ND 58701
The primary role for this position is to install, this position is responsible for performing on-site installation of signage and large format graphics. This includes a variety of flat panel substrates, post & panel projects and application of pressure sensitive vinyl according to written instructions. This position must proofread signs and conduct quality assurance to ensure accurate fulfillment of projects. They must be professional, technical, and mechanically proficient. They must also be motivated to work on their own and as part of a team. Strong communication skills are a necessary part of this position as a well as a commitment to customer quality and delivery.
- Knowledge of safety policies and procedures is required (e.g. lock out / tag out, high voltage electrical).
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, identify root causes and propose and implement remedies.
- Knowledge of sign related electrical connections
- Ability to work under pressure to output high-volume, high-quality work.
- Proper handling of Hazardous Materials
- Flexibility to lean over a waist-high table and use back and forth hand motion to apply vinyl letters and graphics to a surface.
- Construction & Carpentry background
- Experience with man baskets and lift equipment
- Basic Electrical knowledge
- Welding & Torch skills
- CDL License Class A or B or be able to obtain a CDL within six months of hire
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs a variety of tasks involving strenuous manual labor.
- Follow instructions to accurately install a variety of flat panel signage, post and panel and full color graphic images in various circumstances. Interior and Exterior.
- Maintain an accurate, written schedule reflecting all installation commitments. Set and achieve project deadlines.
- Consult with sales staff to provide accurate estimates of labor time and to set realistic deadlines.
- Maintain strong lines of communication with sales staff and promptly answer messages/questions. Accurately relay project details to sales staff and customers
- Adhere to industry-standard safety practices. Operate all tools and equipment according to specified safety requirements.
- Assist with general sign production duties as needed.
- Help unload and store raw materials; clean and maintain storage areas.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Perform routine machine maintenance and minor repairs when necessary.
- Present and maintain a good driving record. Safely operate all vehicles and promptly report any incidents/infractions.
- Disassemble, repair, and reassemble equipment, using precision measurement tools.
- Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
- Performs materials handling and storage.
- Loads and unloads trucks and hauls and hoists materials.
- Ensures that proper safety and incident reporting procedures are followed. Brings problems to the attention of the foreman, safety director or HR manager.'
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Vision insurance